Build a Recognized Brand
Everyone is a Brand! Whatever you do you leave an impression – like footprints in the sand. Every action, every word, each detail of your appearance is noted, and judged by everyone you meet. You have a choice. You can choose to let others define your brand or you can consciously decide to shape your own distinctive brand. To have a recognized brand – to stand out from the crowd is critically important in a world saturated with sound and image bytes.
Who's it for?
For women who are convinced that a strong brand will help them get the attention, the influence, the achievements they want, and the recognition they deserve. Effective for companies engaged in developing their women for leadership roles and key decision-making responsibilities.
Self Marketing is an exciting one-day workshop that helps you manage your image proactively and understand the key points of effective communication: knowing what makes you unique, how you are perceived and what you need to do to create a memorable and lasting brand.
- Gain recognition for your contributions
- Strengthen the ability to promote your specific value with credibility
- Get noticed and be remembered
- Give confident presentations
- Make a strong first impression
What we will cover
- Feature-Benefit analysis – your added value revealed ?
- Promoting your unique offer
- Power vocabulary and impact killers
- Projecting a powerful image and an engaging message
- Vision, uniqueness, style, values, personal motto
- Practice pitching your brand
Valérie Jacquemin Ngom
- 25 June 2020
- 17 September 2020
- 08 October 2020