Building a Successful Career Path
Who's it for?
For Young Female Talent and companies that want to transcend the glass ceiling debate… Investing in women young, before the intense balancing act of the 30s, delivers value, improves retention and enhances performance throughout a woman’s career.
An eye-opener one-day session for women in the early stages of their careers to awaken them to the realities of how organisations work and help them understand the essential balance between competence, visibility and networks.
A programme to help young women calmly and sustainably prepare for the challenges and choices of the thirties, when most women are navigating the twin peaks of personal and professional pressures, by defining priorities and making choices.
- Gain a clear understanding of organisational realities and expectations
- Learn to manage career phases and understand the link between personal and professional choices and tradeoffs in the 30s
- Develop a clear understanding of your strengths, strategies and objectives
What we will cover
Young Female Talent - French Sessions
The key success factors for a successful career path
Career Planning :
- Setting priorities overtime
- Build a sustainable career
Communicate clearly your choices :
- Learn to clearly communicate priorities and objectives
- Write your own story
Build and activate your network :
- Build and maintain physical and virtual network
Young Female Talent - English Sessions
This Young Female Talent training session is the same as the French programme except it is delivered in English.
This English session is open to women of any nationality. French women are welcome to attend if they wish to benefit from this opportunity to practice their English in an open and safe environment.
Valérie Jacquemin Ngom
Anne-Marie Gonçalves Desai, Bruxelles
Yvonne O’Reilly, Luxembourg